Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Recovery

FAT during recovery. I weigh 135 right now and that may only be a 4 pound gain, but I know some of that is having lost muscle to fat.
I am about to go to the next level in my physical therapy (strength training), but I am really anxious to get moving. I did ride my bike twice this week and I began hula hooping again.
While I am trying to maintain the correct calorie count (Re: Kara), I am keeping the bread intake to 4X a week. (That bread machine bread is too good!) Water intake is high--8 glasses a day. Too much of that Valentine's chocolate is still around, though.
I think I should probably log all my eating because it is too easy to let things slide. I won't be counting points per se, but just the recording of my intake causes me to be more conscious of what I am eating.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Glad to see you posting. I'm going to this week as well. Log your food on here. I will also send you some forms that Krista uses. I hopefully have convinced her to get posting as well