Friday, November 9, 2007

thursday

Yesterday was my first real test in my ability to keep my willpower strong. I had a stressful day at work and all I wanted to do was pick up some food on my way home for dinner. I was tired and left late so the last thing I wanted to do was look through the kitchen for something. I thought about it on the drive home and had a plan before pulling in my driveway. I made sure I had vegetables to maybe increase my strength. This time of the year is very stressful at work and the limits are stretched further than ever. I'm tired from not sleeping enough.

I still maintained my goals and that's the most important thing. I'm happy to be exercising in the morning b/c I know that none of it would have gotten done this week. I'm done by the time I walk out of the office.

Water: Over 64 oz.
Food: 26 of 28 points (even including a mini cake and milk for snack!)
Exercise: Fast 2 mile video

2 comments:

GinaE said...

Have you been seeing the scientific articles about the connection between sleep disorders (or not sleeping) and being overweight?

Krista said...

Ihave not heard about any articles. I am willing to bet that my sleep issues are work related and some personal stress right now. Most of the time I'm able to sleep perfectly. I love sleeping in but that doesn't happen anymore but I still sleep soundly through the night (usually).