Monday, November 5, 2007

mixed feelings

Hey all. I have new goals for this week.

I weighed in this morning - even though it's not official - I will do an official weigh in on Wednesday. So far - not so good. still at 128.5 I think that my "free days" (pizza and candy for Halloween) are what is killing me. I did go shopping this weekend and it was not depressing. I fit into mostly smalls (shirts) and size 6 pants. My goals is still to have the scale report 125. I know it's possible.

This week:
Eating: points - 20 points a day using flex and exercise as needed. No "free day"
Exercise - at least 4 times this week.
Drinking - at least 64 oz of water each day. Limit coffee consumption to 3 times

Last week I met all my goals. I exercise wonderfully (w/ Krista at work, w/ Dave and Tyler at home). I ate pretty well (except my "free night")

I am going to keep trying until Thanksgiving and then not worry about things over Thanksgiving LONG weekend!

Love
Kara

3 comments:

CarolN said...

Hey Kara,
I'm off the weight loss wagon now that I'm pregnant, but I am trying not to gain weight too quickly. But reading your posts (and knowing how nice you look) makes me wonder if your body is trying to tell you it feels best at the weight it is now. You are healthy, you are not overweight, and you look nice. Instead of killing yourself, why not try maintaining where you are for a while? You don't look like you need to lose any weight to me. Just a thought.

Krista said...

While I agree with Carol that you look great, I completely understand your need to get to your goal. Now that your ankle is better I know that it won't take long. Kudos to you for staying within 5 lbs. while you were on crutches and in the boot. I'm very proud of you and the success you continue to show.

Kara said...

Carol-
I appriciate the compliments. I feel pretty good - but I can't stop. Mainly becuase I KNOW by body can reach that weight. And if I'm just supposed to move into weight maintanence at this point - then i guess I'm there - since I have maintained for two weks at this level of food intake and exercise.