Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Disappointing

I am trying. Counting points, staying within points, exercising! I actually dream about food at night (which usually happens when I'm not getting enough calories) - I dream that I'm eating a huge hamburger or big piece of cake. Last night I woke up with Tyler (I think he's a little sick) and my stomach was growling. Yesterday I walked THREE times (twice w/ krista and once w/ Tyler when I got home) - and did my P.T.

My weigh in this morning was 128.5 - VERY DISAPPOINTING!!!!! I've only lost 1/2 lb from last week. I was feeling skinnier! Today - I am not counting points and I am going to enjoy pizza and candy tonight! Tomorrow - I will be back "on" - I KNOW I can get to my goal. I've been there and maintained for over 4 months - so I know it's possible for my body.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

1 comment:

GinaE said...

Enough calories? That's what you would say to me. I have been trying to think less about the food (always doing portion control)and more about the exercise. You seem thin enough to me. Thinner than you have ever been...