Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I'm here

Well I think I met the opposite of my October goal and gained 10 lbs. instead of losing 10 lbs. It's been a difficult month for me both at work and at home. When I get this way, I tend to lose all control in eating. In addition, this month I lost all desire to care or any ounce of motivation that I keep tucked away.

I'm searching for both. I didn't fit into my fat jeans last Friday and that really opened my eyes. I'm headed in the right direction and I know my mood when I'm at the other end of the scale. The only thing to do is force myself back into obedience. Once I get going the motivation usually follows.

For this week I've decided on the following:
1) Drink 64 oz. of water daily- I've been drinking way too much pop and way too little water
2) Complete an exercise video every morning before work. When I get home in the evenings I'm spent. I usually do better with exercising in the evenings but not this time around. I'm waking up earlier everyday and just laying in bed so I've decided to try something else.

So far so good.

Thanks for being patient with me and continuing to support me. Right now I really need that.

Krista

1 comment:

Kara said...

Glad to see you are back. I'm excited. I really want to walk today at work. LET'S DO IT!!!