Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Goals? Diet?

Ok - I have been thinking and thinking. I am slowly putting on weight. The thing that is killing me is my inability to be active. The BOOT. I thought my dr's apt was this morning. It's actually tomorrow. I was hoping to get the boot off today and then get some "activity" in soon. I want to count points for this week. Starting today I will. The following are my goals:
1. Drink 64 oz of water. Attempt to measure it out throughout the day so that I am not catching up at the end of the day and peeing all night long OR drinking all morning so I have to go at work all day long. (20 be for lunch, 24 oz after lunch, 20 oz aftter work).

2. Points - 20 points a day (using flex and exercise points when needed).

3. Eat slowly through meals

4. Exercise daily (i.e. walking, pushups/sit ups - or physical therapy, if applicaple)

5. Don't eat after 8:00 pm.

So I know this is more than the limit of three per week - but I NEED to do all these things to get in control. I have bene doing pretty well durring the day, but once I get home I'm REALLY hungry and I pig out for dinner. Dave and I are probably going to go out for a date Sat night, so points probably won't count that night - but if I do well the rest of the week I will feel pretty good about myself. I am going to weigh myself tomorrow and report in.

No comments: