Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Weigh in and goals - update

Hello:
Weigh in this morning is 129. I want to see 125 on the scale again. It's been a while. I am counting points starting today. 20-25 points a day....actually, here are may goals:

Food: stay within points using exercise and flex points as needed. Don't eat after 8:00pm.
Wednesday: I only met 1/2 of this goal. I didn't count my points at all. The difficulty - it was a horribly stressful day at work yesterday AND I had a lunch meeting. I did well mon & tues for my lunch meetings(salads both days) and I couldn't stomach another salad, especially w/ everything going on at work. So I had the tomatoe soup and grilled cheese. Very yummy, but who knows how many points. The rest of the day my eating was limited and under control. I didn't eat after 8:00
Exercise: Do something everyday (at least walk for 30 min) and do my physical therapy.
Wedesday: I walked w/ Dave and Tyler for about 30 min and did my PT.

Water: Drink at least 64 oz of water each day. Keeping water intake spread throughout the day.
Wednesday: Drank what I needed to.

Krista, wanna walk this weekend? I might be able to walk some on Friday night too! Let me figure that out.

Good to see some support. Krista, your next step is counting points, AT LEAST. You KNOW you feel way better when your eating is in control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: