Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Weigh in - update!

I weighed in this morning. It was weird. When I first stepped on the scale said 129 - boo. I always step on and off again - so I did - 127.5. Did again 128. Then I waited about 15 - 20 and stepped on again 128 and again 128. Went to the bathroom, again, 128. So I'm going to settle at 128 (although this was later in the morning and AFTER my breakfast - I usually weigh in before breakfast.)

I am going to try to keep with my goals the rest of the week - although I probably won't count points on Sat (or Sat evening), because Dave and I will go out on a date.

1. Drink 64 oz of water. Attempt to measure it out throughout the day so that I am not catching up at the end of the day and peeing all night long OR drinking all morning so I have to go at work all day long. (20 be for lunch, 24 oz after lunch, 20 oz after work)
Tuesday - did really well spreading it out.


2. Points - 20 points a day (using flex and exercise points when needed).
Tuesday - 22 points (consider 1 exercise point and 1 flex point)

3. Eat slowly through meals
Tuesday - did well

4. Exercise daily (i.e. walking, push ups/sit ups - or physical therapy, if applicable)
Tuesday - walked for about 25 min w/ Dave and Tyler - then walked to class (5 min walk each way).

5. Don't eat after 8:00 pm.
Tuesday - didn't but was tempted!!!

No comments: