Monday, October 29, 2007

Update

Hey! I'm really excited about my update. I haven't weighed in and I won't until Wednesday. I HAVE kept within my points each day last week. Using maybe one or two flex points for a day or two. I exercised Thurs, Sat and Sunday. A little less that I had planned, but it's progress. I went for a bike ride on Wednesday and Dave, Tyler and I got lost in Sharon Woods park on Sat. We probably walked about 2 miles. Last night I went a little crazy - I didn't end up counting my points at all yesterday - I know I went way over. But hopefully the flex points help.

Goals for this week:
Eating. Stay within 20 points, using flex and exercise points when needed. Don't count Wednesday (trick or treat and pizza night w/ friends)
Exercise: at least 3 times
Water: at least 64 oz - spread throughout the day!
Good work this week mom!!! I'm SO glad the increase in food has helped!!!
Love
Kara

No comments: