Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Holding

I am up a pound, but I am sure that is muscle gain from the intense lifting of the last week (laying new brick on my patio). I am sure I have lost inches on my waist from the hula hoop use. I am feeling strong and fitting into clothes just fine. Reaching for that aerobic thing, still. Two large walks on the weekend helped: in the Houston humidity I really feel it! I want to try for that again tonight. Presently, my goals are to hula hoop 3x a week, aerobic for 30 minutes 3 times a week. I think that will take the form of walking or biking for now. I don't feel like paying for a gym. And now I found I don't get fit TV on the cable. Maybe I need a workout video for too hot days. Thriftstore!
Re: food--not counting points right now, just a portion control with the increased protein Kara says I need.

No comments: