Thursday, November 15, 2007

over the top

I am glad to report that on my weigh-in day, I was down to 131. But I know my points have been up (although I don't officially count them) due to a piece of birthday cake and upping carb intake lately. Still on exercise schedule, which is important at this stage. Running is getting harder on the asphalt, but I am going to walk to a park and run in the dirt there. Hula hooping schedule right on, plus I have added core strength training recently.
I am wearing jeans regularly that only fit me on the slimmest of days in the past. There were a couple of pair of capris I was going to give Kara because I couldn't see me ever wearing them comfortably....maybe I will keep them. I am wondering if it is possible for my weight to go below 130. I only wanted to be able to stay below 135 regularly, so 130 was never a pursuit of mine. I am only going to pursue the exercise goals.
As a side benefit, my blood pressure continues to go down.

No comments: