Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Day One

So, here's my question. How far back do you go to read comments. I read the comments on my post and Steph's post and wanted to say something but didn't want them to go unnoticed. That's my confusion.

Anyway, the real reason I am here. Today was okay however there was still no motivation. I feel like today was a joke. I followed through and wrote it down. Here goes nothing.

Goals:
1) Water: Drank over 64 oz. 1 point earned
2) Food: Wrote everything down, 38 points darn breakfast meetings and hunger after work, 1 point earned
3) Exercise: Mopped kitchen floor 3 times, one time on hands and knees. Took over 30 minutes. The question- does it count? We have counted some forms of housework in the past.

Overall: earned 2 points today unless I count an exercise point

Krista

1 comment:

Kara said...

Krista:
If your reward is so that you can spend your earned money on the race in the spring then you should be strict with yourself. If you don't earn the money by loosing weight each week and keeping up with your goals then you don't get to spend any other money. Only the $5 per goal and an additional $5 if you loose weight that week. (maybe an additional $10 by the time you go to the race iif you hit a certain goal weight - does that make sense?)

Does that help with some motivation?

Dave thinks you are funny. He says you can clean his car to try to get extra exercise points. It could possible take 1/2 hour!