Saturday, January 12, 2008

Friday/Sat

Here we go again! No one else on?!? I need yout help and support. I'm slipping. I don't know if I'll stay withing points tomorrow!

1) Weigh in on WednesdayWed: 129 goal 125
2) points this week (20 points per day using flex and exercise as needed)
Monday: 21 points (consider 1 exercise point)
Tuesday: 25 points (using 5 flex points) - I was REALLY hungry!
Wed: 25 points (consider 5 exercise points)
Thursday: 30 points (conseider 4 exercise points and 6 flex points) - so far I have used 11 flex points - I have 24 more I can use!
Friday: 30 points (cosider 1 exdercise point and 9 flex points. I have only 15 flex points to use
Sat: 29 points (consider 9 flex points) - 6 left for tomorrow!

3) Exercise at least 4 times this week
Monday: Biggest looser video for 35 min
Tuesday: none
Wed: boot camp worked out for 1 hour - HARD
Thursday: boot camp worked out for 1 hour - I only HAVE to work out one more time this week! I may do it twice.
Friday: Walked on and off for an hour int he mall w/ Tyler - either chasing him or pushing him in the stroller. 1 exercise point
Sat: none!

4) 64 oz of water each day
Monday: Drank it
Tuesday: Did it!
Wednesday: Did it - and then some
Thursday: well over 64 oz - working out for an hour makes me really thirsty!
Friday: Did it!
Sat: drank it

1 comment:

Krista said...

I sense a litte frustration in the start of your post. Bad day yesterday but know that is no excuse. I'm here now.