Tuesday, January 29, 2008

therapist's orders

So, I went to a therapist/clinic today to get some help getting active again. Of course, the therapist (like my physical trainer Kara) says I am not ready for heavy exercise. She says I am still healing, then I will rehab, then strength train--and only then can I get back to running...
My weight is staying at 131 or 132...but I really have to watch those cookies I made. No more of that!! Keeping my water intake up is my main goal. Not counting points right now. I continue to walk lightly almost every day.
I get my therapeutic exercise routine in the morning--stretches. I am slightly sore from her manipulations today, but feeling taller and stronger.
I do want to keep my calories up so as to avoid fatigue and to be able to do the exercises fully, but really have to watch the carbs since I am non aerobic.

No comments: