Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I totally for got.......

Hi all! Well, I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while.....I sort of forgot about it :o) So as I am sitting here watching project runway I just remembered that I need to post today. Well..... I have bad news.......I really messed up last week and still messing up as I am sitting here finishing off a bag of oyster crackers. They really not all that fattening but if you eat the entire freakin' bag then they can cost you!! Anyway How I messed up last week is that I was totally out of control with my eating. In addition to my "healthy" eating I added tons of crunchy carbs which for me really adds on the pounds. So this is what the end result was. I GAINED BACK THE 3 POUNDS I LOST LAST WEEK PLUS ONE TO GROW ON!!!!! I COULD NOT FREAKIN' BELIEVE IT!! I AM SO DISSAPOINTED IN MYSELF!! If my period starts this week then I do have an excuse but if it doesn't then my excuse is just lack of self control. One thing I did NOT do though was eat any sweets. Because usually during the 1-2 weeks prior to my period I start chowing on the sweets and crunchy-salty things. I can't imagine what I would have weighed if I added on the sweets! Man!! It's weird though I am not even craving the sweets! So I'm happy about that!

So let me tell you what I'm gonna do this week....... I'm gonna cut out the crunchy carbs and see what happens.....well I know what will happen.....I will NOT gain any weight!! So I will take away the sweets thing because I have mastered that I think.....like I said I don't even crave them anymore. So my new goals for this week are as follows:

1. Drink 64 oz of water daily - that is still a challenge for me. I HATE having to go to the bathroom so much!

2. NO crunchy carbs! That means things that are my ultimate weaknesses: crackers, pretzels and nuts. I will replace them with things like carrots, Jicama, celery etc.

3. No eating after 8pm - NO EXCEPTIONS! Especially those crunchy carbs!

Okay I'm done.....I need to go to bed now...... well after I see who gets cut from Project Runway :o)

Good night!

SJR

No comments: