Thursday, January 10, 2008

Update

The post will show if there is a new comment. I will look back to the begining of the week to see for any comments on my posts. Go ahead and do so, if you want. It just takes a little glance to see if there is a comment on a post.


Goals for this week:
1) Weigh in on Wednesday
Wed: 129 goal 125

2) points this week (20 points per day using flex and exercise as needed)
Monday: 21 points (consider 1 exercise point)
Tuesday: 25 points (using 5 flex points) - I was REALLY hungry!
Wed: 25 points (consider 5 exercise points)
Thursday: 30 points (conseider 4 exercise points and 6 flex points) - so far I have used 11 flex points - I have 24 more I can use!

3) Exercise at least 4 times this week
Monday: Biggest looser video for 35 min
Tuesday: none
Wed: boot camp worked out for 1 hour - HARD
Thursday: boot camp worked out for 1 hour - I only HAVE to work out one more time this week! I may do it twice.

4) 64 oz of water each day
Monday: Drank it
Tuesday: Did it!
Wednesday: Did it - and then some
Thursday: well over 64 oz - working out for an hour makes me really thirsty!

1 comment:

GinaE said...

I am watching...and trying to rejoin the effort!!