Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Weighing myself

Ok so! I weighed myself this morning - after I worked out and after I got to work. I has already had some water and some coffee. I was feeling excited about my weigh in because I fee like I did well this past week and that I and kicking butt w/ exercise. So - I gained one lbs. I am not pleased!!!!! I don't know why I can't seem to stay more consistant. I probably have to start counting points again - but I don't know if I have the self control for that right now.

I am going to try to start weighing myself at the gym at 5:45 in the mornings. This will be before I work out AND have anything to drink. I will also be less dressed for that. Am I just tryin gto do tricks to feel like I'm being successful? Should I just start counting points again? I don't know if I have the energy for counting points. I'm just not happy.

130 lbs. - 7 lbs up from my lowest (I weighed in at 123 at one point) and 5 lbs up from my goal. I don't eat out, I don't eat chips, I don't eat sweets, I don't eat after 8:00 pm (except for one time) and I worked out 4 times this past week for 1 hour each time.

Goals for next week:
Eating: Count points - stay withing 20 to 25 points - using flex and exercise points as needed. I'm going to try!!
Exercise: Work out at least 4 times. Bootcamp 2-3 times and run at the gym at least once.
Water: Drink at least 64 oz a day and keep track!

1 comment:

GinaE said...

So, how do your clothes fit? Not the next size down you may have been dreaming of, but the ones you are presently in. Let your body get used to the present weight. Sounds like you could have a lot more muscle than previously--