Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm sooooo Tired - Day 2

Hey Ladies,

What's up! I accomplished my goals once again today......woooo hoooo!! So for today I get at least 3 points or more because of the exercise...... Well just see below:

1. Drank 64 oz of water (1 point)
2. No sweets - I had none......I miss going to Lori's office getting candy :o( (1 point)
3. Exercised today for 1 1/2 hours (3 points)

So far I have earned:

2 points for water
2 points for food goal
5 points for exercise
_____
9 points total in just 2 days......I'm workin' it!! :o)

Please tell me why the media will not just leave Brittany alone! That poor girl its a wonder that she had a melt down...... sorry side note I am watching tv right now.

Anyhoo.....I am sooooo tired today. I drove out to Millersport to watch Imani's BB game. That was a waste! They blew Millersport out by 38 points! It was quite boring actually. Imani didn't play much so it was almost embarrasing watching those poor girls trying so hard to get up the court and make a point. Really sad. So now I am home, very tired and posting before I go to bed. I know it is only 7:30pm but I am about to pass out!

Krista, I think that you cleaning your kitchen floor should count. That is hard work and I know when I do it I am tired and sweating when I'm done so I say yes!

Okay......I'm going to bed...... Later!

Steph

No comments: