Wednesday, January 9, 2008

No Turning Back

Hey All,

It's Stephani :o) I am glad to be a part of this blog.....I've always wanted to do a blog what a great idea!! Hey Kara you should invite everyone who is doing the weight loss club to this blog. I think that will be a great way to chronicle how we are all doing.

Well I will keep this short for right now since I am at work and all......shhhh don't tell :o) I would like to just post my goals for this first week:

1. Drink 64 oz of water daily - even on the weekends!
2. No sweets
3. Exercise 6 days

That is all for now I will update later tonight.

Steph

1 comment:

Kara said...

Great to see you posting! Do you really want to invite everyone to join the blog? I think it would be a lot of posts to sift through - so I didn't think it would be good. let me know what you think.

Looks like you didn't have any trouble getting signed on - Just kidding Krista! :)