Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Back at it again!

Today was my second day of running. I am in re-training as a runner, because the massage therapist didn't like the way I ran. So, I ran her way on Monday and then today (Wednesday). Interestingly, my weight has stayed at 132 during the last month and this morning it was 134.5. What's up with that? I know muscle weighs more...could I have that much more muscle already? Well, certain parts of my legs hurt enough, I guess. This was a bad hip day, though. I am still going to run on Friday.
Now I need to watch that caloric intake and keep the water up. I think the wter thing is really where I am falling behind.
So, I need to account for all the water I drink. I know I did 64 ounces yesterday, the day after running. Couldn't drink it fast enough. I want to avoid going on points--too stressful at this point. But the exercise and water I want to do.
Exercise includes the contiue core strength training I am doing. I am noticing a great improvement in my strength and stamina.

1 comment:

Kara said...

Make sure you are weighing in before your exercise. Exercise can make your muscles temporarily retain water. Also it's good to drnk a lot of water the day you exercise, but not necessarily the day before your weigh in. When Krista was drinking way over 64 ounces a day she gained weight. It could be water weight!