Thursday, April 3, 2008

Update from Wednesday

So you know i hated my weight in. I had a HARD time last night. There is milk in my house (which there never is) and Nutty Nuggets cereal (we also hardly ever have cereal). You know how much I LOVE cereal. I ate all my points - I way dying, craving milk and cereal, craving it, craving it BAD. Fortunately I avoided. Although I'm sure at some point I will give in and have some. I LOVE cereal, I LOVE nutty nuggets and milk. It's whole milk too! So that doesn't help with the points value!

Wednesday;
worked out at boot camp
drank my water
24 out of 24 point s(consider 4 exercise points)

Thursday:
already (at 7:30 am) - had coffee
boot camp this morning - a good hard work out!

I'm hoping to walk outside some today as well.

check out my other blog... www.lifeatthehills.blogspot.com

No comments: