Friday, April 11, 2008

Friday

First I just want to say thank you for helping me today. I felt so much better after leaving your house. I really just needed some cool down time and someone to bounce my thoughts off and another opinion. Thank you. You really are a great friend to me.

Here's something funny for you. I decided to go for a short walk this evening just to get out of the house. I was feeling really bored and restless so I thought it would be easy to get in a quick mile or so in the neighborhood. The sun was out when I left-when I got to Oaklawn and North Broadway the rain let loose! I was soaked and had no option but to keep walking. The rain was quick and I turned around but it didn't matter. I swear the temperature dropped about 5 degrees too. As you can imagine- I'm quite beautiful this evening with my unwashed rain soaked hair.

I'm still hungry but keeping my food to a minimum.

Water: 64 oz. or so
Food: 24 of 28 points
Exercise: 15 minutes

Thanks again!
KS

No comments: