Thursday, April 17, 2008

wednesday

Can you give me more information about the change you are making? You said that you are still going to set goals- does that mean you are still going to post? It sounded like you are basically going to keep doing what you are doing (besides counting points) and not worry about what the scale says? Is that about right?

Yesterday I weighed in at 227.5 which is down 2 lbs. I got one more month of Meridia but I think that will be it since my doctor is retiring. I'll see how it goes- I did start doing well on my own so I'm a little more confident that I can do it. I had a horrible eating day yesterday for "Doctor Day." Director's meeting and then my dinner out with Jeff because Nancy had to work. We went to Champp's and I enjoyed a wonderful cheeseburger. I paid for it when I got home and still continue to do so. I'm glad b/c it won't be hard to get back on track today. I don't know how many points I had so I'm saying I used all my flex points.

I did get in all my water though and will walk tonight.

KS

No comments: