Thursday, April 3, 2008

Wednesday

I didn't post last night because I got so bored that I became very tired. Just couldn't bring myself to anything inspirational. Not sure I have anything yet. :) Gina- nice to see you on here again.

Kara- you made an excellent point about weighing in after exercise-I'm wondering if that could have something to do with your weigh in's. You do boot camp early on Wednesday morning. I remember them telling us to weigh in before working on when I was at Curves. Not sure how we can work that into the routine but I think it is worth a try.

My weigh in was good- 6 lbs. This month I will take my remaining Meridia pills and compare the difference in weight loss. If I lose more weight with the medication then you can bet that I'm going there. If not, I'll make an honest attempt at this on my own. I go to the doctor April 26.

Wednesday:
Water: 64 oz.
Food: 25 of 28 points
Exercise: 45 minutes on treadmill- 2.75 miles

KS

1 comment:

Kara said...

Maybe I will weigh in on Tuesday mornings - since I do'nt work out those mornings. I might start running at lunch time on Tuesdays. Not sure though!