Monday, April 7, 2008

Total Overhall!

Ok. So I have been thinking. I want to restart myself. I feel like I need to up my calorie intake. Going to bed hungry every night (even when I use my flex points) isn't something that I am willing to live with any longer. Certain things are not happening in my life physically and I want to try to figure out if it's because I'm not eating enough. 20 points is about 1000 calories. I am really fairly active. Outside of intense exercising on a really regular basis I am chasing Tyler around, dancing with him A LOT (he loves to have his mom and dad dance w/ him) and doing a lot of household chores that I don't count exercise points for. SO - I after my weigh in tomorrow I am going to increase my points to 30 points a day - that is 1500 calories. I will use exercise points, when needed and flex points (when needed - but won't use them if I don't need them). I am going to continue to monitor my weight weekly, Tuesday morning weigh ins. Most improtantly I am not going to eat if I am not hungry (therefore I may not use all my 30 points each day). I am going to focus a lot of my calorie intake on protien, I have to avoid yogurt (it makes me REALLY gassy) and limit sweets intake to 3 times a week.

GOALS FOR THIS WEEK:
Food:
Monday - 20 points use exercise points (will workout at BOSU tonight)
Tuesday - Sunday - 30 points a day using exercise points and flex points when needed.
Exercise at least 4 times
Water - at least 64 ounces a day. No limiting coffee intake and try not to drink more that 80 ounces a day.

UPDATES FROM LAST WEEK
Sunday:
Had no coffee and drank plenty of water
Rode bikes with my family - for about 30 - 40 min (3 or 4 exercise point)
Food - 30 out of 23 points - consider 7 flex and 3 exercise points

1 comment:

GinaE said...

AFter your big talk to me about only doing 1000 calories, whadda ya thinkin'? With all the exercise you do, you must get those calories boosted.