Thursday, April 17, 2008

Posting and Goals

I am going to continue posting and having goals each week. I am going to wait a month to weigh in to see the results of not counting points and not wieghing in on a weekly basis really does to my life and weight. I really want to stay below 130. So that is my life goal. 130 is 5 lbs above my lowest weight - but it's still a healthy weight.

So -
Monday and Tuesday. I did REALLY well at the COHHIO conference that I went to. I didn't eat any of their rolls or desserts. I had their lunches (the vegitarian options) which are really light and healthy. I ate the salads without dressing. I took my own health snacks (boiled eggs, carrots, pears and granola bars) and only ate when hungry! I was happy with my success. Dinners went really well too. I am trying to stick to low fat, high protien meals. I had to work on Monday night but I did not eat the pizza that was there. I had spaghetti (with the 97/3 hamburger). Tuesday night, I don't remember what I had but I know it was healthy.
Wednesday - I ate a little more calories, I know. Lunch was pretty high - but I didn't over eat. I actually could have eaten a snakc in the afternoon - but I didn't - drank water instead. Dinner was light (one taco and one burrito) with a salad and fruit. Not bad. I am happy with the way I'm feeling.

I worked out Tuesday am and Wednesday am at boot camp. I am planning on going for a significant bikeride today and tomorrow.

Keep up the support and posting. This week has just been really busy for me. So that I why I'm lagging behind.

Oh yeah. I am drinkin plenty of water.
Kara :)

No comments: