Friday, September 21, 2007

Fairly regular day

Nothing too exciting happened with me yesterday. Regular work day, which is welcome this time of the year. I came home and decided to wash my car. I was so tired of it being dirty and the windows streaked. That was decent exercise. I drank about 92 oz. of water again. It's hard to measure the 72 oz. b/c I'm so used to 64 oz. I have cups set aside and now I'm off my schedule. Oh well, at least it's only water and my body will most likely get rid of it quickly. I'm not sure how many points I had but I know that I was within my limit. I had eaten 9 of 26 points going into dinner. For dinner I had a can of soup which is 2 points and a shredded chicken sandwich. The bun was 2-3 points. The chicken contained canned chicken, cream of chicken soup, and potato chips crumbs. I had one serving and I seriously doubt if that adds up to 12 points.

Now we are headed into the weekend. There is a story on the msn homepage about dieting over the weekend when you've managed all week long. I should read it.

Good luck ladies!

No comments: