Monday, September 10, 2007

Not a blogger

Hey gals! This whole thing is very new for me and quite honestly-seems a little strange. I have a very hard time following it. Too many different places for messages. I'll make an honest attempt.

I have absolutely no inspiration for dieting right now. I don't know where it went and not quite sure how to get it back. I realized today that I have nothing to work towards. I'm the type that has to have a goal with a good reward at the end. That is how I've been successful in the past and right now I have nothing. I can't even think of anything.

That is where I need to start. I need a goal and a reward. Sounds kind of selfish but hey-it's honest.

Good to see that we have some takers on this blog. The support is so important. Kara-I wish you didn't have the boot too. I miss our walks.

1 comment:

Kara said...

BE POSITIVE!!!! NO NEGATIVITY!!!