Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Updating Goal progress

Boo - bad day for me on Thursday!

Update on GOALS for This week:

1. Stay within points (20) - using flex points as needed.
Monday - I had Pad Tai for lunch YUMMY - luckily I found equivalant points on DWLZ.com - 15 points. Total 25 points used for the day.
Tuesday: 23 points
Wednesday - 25 points

Thursday - I have NO IDEA. I ate way too much at our potluck!!


2. Limit sweets to three times.
Monday - No sweets.
Tuesday: No sweets.
Wednesday: I had cookies today

Thursday: I ate sweets

3. Don't eat after 8:00pm.
Monday - didn't eat after 8:00
Tuesday - didn't eat after
Wednesday - didn't eat after 8:00 - I was hungry but I had tea instead.
Thursday - I think I had a cookie after 8:00

1 comment:

CarolN said...

You rock. You are very skinny. Please don't get much skinnier, because you are at a very healthy weight right now. I admire your self-discipline.