Saturday, September 22, 2007

Oh the weekend is here....

I really don't know what it is but as soon as I get home from work on Friday- I want to lose control. I felt very hungry yesterday when I got home and tried to fight through it. When I'm dieting, I try to make homemade pizza on Friday nights. I consider it my little treat for completing another week of work. My pizza averages between 19-22 points for the entire thing so it can be a higher point dinner. The problem is I don't usually feel full after eating. I decided to have a snack, exercise, then give in to my "diet" guilty pleasure. I managed to stay within points and have my pizza. YEAH!!

Saturday brings an entire different attitude. I don't do much on the weekends so I want to eat throughout the entire day. I'm managing so far since I have mowed the yard and pulled tons of grass from my new landscaping. Thankfully this afternoon brings a hair appointment and potential shopping.

Oh, I weighed in this morning- NOT PRETTY! 223 My goal is to get to 185 and learn to stay there. It seems so far away............

Have a great weekend!
Krista

No comments: