Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Modification of goals

I weighed in today. I am at 126. Really I am happy with that and I am NOT in the mood to count points. So I'm not going to. I am modifying my goals for this week. Please see below on how I have done so far. Here are my modified goals. Tuesday - Sunday
Goal #1:
Eat in a controlled manner with sweets only three times. (Don't eat if not hungry). Tuesday - I was pretty controlled - did well.
Wedesday - I did really well. I ate all the foods I have been craving, but in moderation. (peanut butter, eggs, etc. - yummy) - no sweets I resisted!

Goal #2:
Don't eat after 8:00 pm
Tuesday - didn't eat after 8:00 pm.
Wednesday - didn't eat after 8:00pm


Goal #3:
Do at least 50 sit ups and 30 push ups - once I go to the doctor add the physical therapy that he prescribes - do that every day (I go on Friday).
Tuesday - I did 75 sit ups and 45 push ups (girl push ups)
Wednesday - I met my goal but didn't exceed it - did the 50 sit ups and 30 push ups. I went for three slow short walks with Tyler - so hopefully that helps too!

2 comments:

GinaE said...

Sounds good like you are staying focused...what's with dipping into the cookie jar (sweets)? I have not seen you do that personally when I visit you.

Kara said...

The problem I have with sweets is once I get started it's a slippery slope. If I start eating them on a regular basis, then I feel like I have to have something sweet after every meal or at night. Ice cream WOULD be a huge downfall for me. Luckely everyone else in the house is dairy alergic, so that helps me keep it out of the freezer and we go "out" for ice cream a whole heck of a lot less frequently than we used to.

ANYWAY - if I can limit myself - it helps me end up craving it more and helps me avoid it more!