Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Goals for this week - and weigh in

Hello all! I weighed in today. Man I have put on the pounds. I am now up to 131. Goal weight 125. I am going to start counting points again. This week is going to be hard though - we are going to Grandma's. Sat & Sun! Grandma's general food selection - meat on some sort of white bun, potatoe chips, fruit, corn on the cob and some sort of dessert. I am going to avoid the desserts and potatoe chips - that's the goal for Sat and Sun. Although we'll still have a hard time with the Tomatoe show!

Goals for this week:
1. Count points - stay withing 20 - 25 points Tuesday - Sat.
2. Exercise at least 3 times.
3. Don't eat after 8:00 pm.

2 comments:

GinaE said...

You look great at 131!! Do your clothes still fit?

Kara said...

My clothes do fit - for the most part. Although my size 4 shorts are a little tight (and they need washed which will make them even smaller). I'm actually at 130 (after a trip to the bathroom).