Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Progress

AM I HERE ALL ALONE?

Goals for this week:
1. Count points - stay withing 20 - 25 points Tuesday - Sat.
Tuesday - 23 points
Wednesday - 24 points
Thursday - 25 points

Friday - well I couldn't even tell you how many points I had. Two eggs and toast for breakfast, rice cake with peanut butter and a healthy choice meal for lunch, fiber one bar as snack AND dinner was turkey, sweet potatoe fries (and lots of them), salad, melon and 1.5 cookies. It felt good to eat all that today - I couldn't have made it throughout the day without the extra food - this boot is heavy, I should get points for carrying it around.

2. Limit Sweets to 3times.
Tuesday - no official aerobic exercise. I did figure out a temporary fix to my vacuum so I vacuumed the WHOLE house (there's a lot of carpet here). That was hard work especially for someone who is 1/2 crippled. I did 50 sit ups and 20 girl push ups.
Wednesday - ate sweets today - I was depressed about the boot!
Thursday - no sweets
Friday - my 1.5 home made cookies - boy were they good!

3. Don't eat after 8:00 pm.
Tuesday - Didn't so far and won't
Wednesday - Only a few of my peanut cookies from the 100 calorie pack - I was trying to eat slow and enjoy them - nothing after that.
Thursday - Didn't, even though I really wanted to. I resisted.
Friday - didn't and won't!

No comments: