Saturday, September 29, 2007

General update

Hey all! Krista? Others?

I wanted to give a general update. I have been doing ok. Although - I think I'm gaining weight. We'll see what the scale says on Wednesday.

I haven't been eating after 8:00 pm. I have been drinking my water. I have been trying to eat healthy snacks in between healthy meals and only eating when I'm hungry. I did pig out on pizza one night - had chili last night (with ground turkey) and sloppy joe tonight (with ground turkey) (yummy comfort food).

I haven't been doing very well with the sit ups and push ups, but I have been walking. They are short and slow walks, but I'm walking. I walked Thursday, Friday and Sat - so far. We'll see how tomorrow goes - I am doing kids ministry at church (that usually exausts me).

Keep me updated!

No comments: