Thursday, September 20, 2007

I use the online WW tools and after an assessment, they assigned me the 19 points. Are you sure my age and the fact I am (or was) on my last five pounds doesn't require a final squeeze? I guess I don't care, I feel pretty good after a couple of days of increasing points (calories). I am not tired: don't need caffeine to make the day happen. I am even sleeping less. (I was sleeping 9-10 hours a night--last night I only slept 6 hours and bounded out of bed!!)
How long until my metabolism picks up to where I am losing weight?

1 comment:

Krista said...

I'll agree that the final 5 lbs. do require extra effort. They are the hardest to lose. Unfortunately, I've never gotten that close to my real goal so I'm not sure how to help. Is your sleep better b/c you are exercising? I've been exhausted this week and can't stay awake in the evenings. Can't really say that I feel any better and I am waking up earlier. Not thrilled about that but it does allow me extra time to post on here. Hang in there.