Sunday, September 16, 2007

Update on this week

Anyone else out there? Am I posting to myself?

Report on Goals from the weekend:
This weekend wasn't horrible and wasn't great. I didn't eat after 8:00. I had sweets twice this weekend (which busted my goal of only three times) AND I'm sure I went way over on my points. So that is the update.

Goals for next week:
1. Stay within 20 - 25 points Mon-Tuesday (continue the rest of the week, depending on weigh in - I will stop counting points if I'm back to the 125 that I want to be at) .
Monday: I did NOT do well. I did ok throughout the day, but after dinner I still didn't stop eating - two pieces of toast, one with just butter - the other peanut butter - I had been craving peanut butter. It was GOOD. Then we had to taky Tyler to Urgent care - came home and I had a cookie at 10:30 at night. not good.
Tuesday: we had our director's meeting at work today. We alway go out to lunch for it. I had planned for Corner Stone - and just getting a nice simple salad. Instead we went to the north market - not diet friendly, especially since we are on a very tight budget. I had to go to the Heil Family Restuarant - which is really cheep ($4 for my whole meal), really yummy and REALLY not healthy (pulled pork, mashed potatoes & gravy, cole slaw AND potatoe chips). I of course ate it all. I think that my weigh in tomorrow will help - if it's above the 125 - that will pull me back to counting points. But if it's at or below - then I am going to revise my goals for this week. I think part of my problem is that I "feel" (or at least yesterday I did) like I'm back to my goal weight. So we'll see.
2. Don't eat after 8:00 pm.
Monday: I had a cookie :(

3. EVERY night do at least 50 sit ups and 30 push ups!
Monday: I didn't to my sit ups and push ups. The Urgent Care visit totally threw me off!

1 comment:

GinaE said...

What helps you stay within points? Using the online system helps me "watch" the points so I am aware by the end of the day how much I have actually eaten. How are the pushups going?