Friday, September 21, 2007

update

Great to see everyone on. It can be hard to manage - enough points, too much points. But I do think it's good to be thinking about this some. Better then just eating cookies, cakes, and french fries whenever we want. Although balancing that with not focusing on dieting too much is hard to. Life in Moderation is what I like!!! Some cake, some cookies, some ice cream and some dieting! By the way I think we are ALL a bunch of good looking ladies! Keep up the good work pretty things!

Here are my updates:

Goal #1:Eat in a controlled manner with sweets only three times. (Don't eat if not hungry). Tuesday - I was pretty controlled - did well. Wedesday - I did really well. I ate all the foods I have been craving, but in moderation. (peanut butter, eggs, etc. - yummy) - no sweets I resisted!
Thursday - closer to the weekend does get harder. I did ok. I ate a lot today and a drank a lot too - I was REALLY thursty!!! I had cookies after dinner.

Goal #2:Don't eat after 8:00 pm
Tuesday - didn't eat after 8:00 pm.Wednesday - didn't eat after 8:00pm
Thursday - I didn't eat after 8:00 pm.

Goal #3:Do at least 50 sit ups and 30 push ups - once I go to the doctor add the physical therapy that he prescribes - do that every day (I go on Friday).
Tuesday - I did 75 sit ups and 45 push ups (girl push ups)Wednesday - I met my goal but didn't exceed it - did the 50 sit ups and 30 push ups. I went for three slow short walks with Tyler - so hopefully that helps too!
Thursday - Did my 50 sit ups and 30 push ups. Went for one short/slow walk with Tyler.

1 comment:

GinaE said...

Sounds like you are on track. Love, Mom