Thursday, September 20, 2007

Surviving day one

I managed to do it and it felt fine. I stuck to all my goals and felt in control. This is the part that I miss the most- the control over what I eat. The food doesn't control me. I drank over 90 oz. of water which I feel is too much unless I'm active and need the hydration, completed the 2 mile walking with Leslie video and ate 23 points. I even made a new recipe!! Quite tasty- a different spin on the tuna noodle casserole.

Here's to another day!

2 comments:

Kara said...

GREAT JOB - I'm so glad you are feeling good about being back "on". It's so exciting to not be the only one. Keep up the good work. My "updates" are added to my original modification of goals, you can follow my updates by jus scrolling down! Keep up the good work!

GinaE said...

Krista,
Thanks for your feedback. I think that water is the best weightloss tool. Supposedly you need it to carry away fat cells.