Friday, March 28, 2008

Date night

Before you get too excited about your date night- I don't think Joe's Crab Shack is open anymore. At least the one at Easton is gone-completely knocked down and is now a jewelry store. There are some healthier options at seafood restaurants but they involve rice and grilled chicken. Salmon could be a good choice. Check Dottie's first. Most importantly- enjoy the date and don't stress much about the menu.

Today was nothing special. I thought I was going to lunch with Euri but for some reason we didn't. I was fine with that b/c it allowed my extra points to have my Friday night pizza. The bad thing- I burst the crust and it was quite crunchy. I was still hungry after eating it but managed my way around it and stayed within points.

Water: 64 oz.
Food: 28 of 28 points
Exercise: none

KS

No comments: