Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday - already

I think I'm already done with food, drinking and exercise for the day (and it's only 7:00). I might have a one point ice cream stick, but that is it!
Friday:
Drank my water - had NO coffee
Exercise - worked out HARD at the gym this morning - ran for 35 min walked for 15. I gave myself 5 points
Food - didn't do to bad. 29 out of 25 points (consider 5 flex points) - 27 flex points to go!


Thursday:Drank at lest 64 oz of water - had coffeeExercise at boot camp(4 points) - went for a brisk 45 min walk pushing Tyler in the stroller (2 points)Food: 26 out of 26 points - (consider 6 exercise points and 0 flex points)Wednesday:Drank at least 64 oz of water - had coffeeExercised HARD at boot camp (4 points)Food: 27 out 0f 24 points (consider 3 flex points)Monday:Drank 64 oz water and had coffeeExercised at BOSU (earning 4 exercise points)Food - 24 out of 24 points (consider 4 exercise points)Tuesday:Drank 64 oz of water and had no coffeeNo exerciseFood - 21 out of 20 points

No comments: