Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The fight continues

Well, as you know, my weigh in was disappointing. Why is it that now I'm hoping to have another round of my period? I know Easter dinner wasn't the greatest but I could have done LOTS more damage. I'm going to keep going- I have a car to earn.



The good news is that I think I'm to the point where exercise is becoming a routine. At first I was trying to talk myself out of exercise but at 8:30 or so I was guilty and found a way to get something in. 30 minutes is better than nothing. I tried a new programmed workout on the treadmill-hilly but nice. I'm sure my butt will hurt tomorrow.



Wednesday:

Water: 64 oz.

Food: 27 of 28 points

Exercise: 30 minutes



I have 1 month to my doctor's appointment and next week I start the 15 remaining pills.



KS

No comments: