Sunday, March 9, 2008

I knew it!

I did bust you and I was about to bust you again this evening. I was going to say that I bet you don't write anything until at work tomorrow. Now I've read that you have a conference so I'm bummed that you won't be in the office. You have some very aggressive goals for food next week. What's with that? Are they attainable?

How is it your driveway took you 2 hours and 45 minutes to shovel? Mine was only 2 hours and it is 3 times the length of yours.

Sunday:
Water: Over 64 oz.
Food: 31 of 28 points (3 exercise points)
Exercise: Shoveled snow for 1 hour- my body HURTS!!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Umm maybe I'm slower and lazier than you. Are you questioning how long I was out there. Mine is TWO car widths - not one. I'll be in the in AM! Just for about an hour though