Sunday, March 30, 2008

Update

Our home computer is DOWN right now. Getting an upgrade but it will take some time to get back online - it seems. I'll do my best at posting.

This weeke3nd was a bust. No working out. We went out to dinner - we shared a dinner, we each added a cup of soup ( had mine without cheese and tortillas and it was not a creamy soup) - we also had red sauce on our chimi instead of creamy sause. But we did have a beef chimichange (fried) and chips. We went and say Ralph Harris from last commic standing - SO FUNNY and shared a piece of apple pie. If I would have gone without the apple pie I would feel better about myself.

Today - ok, but I didn't count points. Probably had about 25 points worth - knowing how much I ate and what I ate.

Starting over this week:
Coffee only three times - drink at least 64 oz of water - no more than 80
Stay within points using flex and exercise points as needed.
Exercise at least 4 times.

No comments: