Monday, March 24, 2008

Goals for this week

Ok - so I THINK that I ended up ok. Although I did have a lot to eat last night for Easter dinner. I won't go over it all, but I did have 36 points for dinner - which is about 1800 calories. I hope I didn't eat much more than that.

Goals for this week. I did want to switch it up a bit. I AGAIN am hoping that I am at my goal this week - so I don't have to count points any longer.

Exercise - at least 4 times (although I have exercise 5 to 6 times the past two weeks)
Water - 64 oz everday - limit coffee to ONE mug/cup a day
Food - stay within points counting flex and exercise points - limit sweets to three times (this does not include my fiber one bars)

Monday:
No exercise
Water - drank 64 ounces and only one mug of coffee
Food - 20 out of 20 points (had do sweets - should I count the small sugar free jello in my box of South Beach diet meal? - I'm not, becuase it's sugar free!) - I did pack my lunch for my trip to Dayton - it worked out nicely!

No comments: