Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sat

Pizza was good. Not GREAT - but still good! Good enough - I had three pieces.

OK - So I think I am pretty pleased with my results today. The food options at the vegitarian indidan restaurant were good - I printed out an "indian restaurant food guide" from dotties (I love that web site.)
Pesrattu, 9" crepe (130 cal/5 g fat/15 g carbs) 3.5 - was the guide on Dotties. So I ordered Crepes. I had veggie crepes (w/ carrots, potatoes and onions - as for as I could tell). not much else to them (no cheese and definately not fried). So I gave myself 7 points (becuase there were two on my plate). I had a very small portion of the fried bread - 1 points. I ate all my chuteny which is 1 point and other small bits of a few other things - 2 points. The worste part of the night was that Gabe brought home made peanut butter cups - I only had one - from dotties it looks like two are 4 points? I gave myself three points. Does this all seem right?

So
exercise - short walk in the park for an easter egg hunt and duckie parade (1 pt)
water - drank my 64 oz - had my coffee - LAST DAY for coffee!
Food - 26 out of 21 points (consider 1 exercise point and 5 flex points) - this leaves me with 24 flex points tomorrow - that means I have 44 points for the day tomorrow. I think I can do it!

No comments: