Saturday, March 8, 2008

Friday

I'll have to work on editing posts for next week's goals. I don't want it to get too confusing. Are you going to continue writing in yours? I made it a point to make sure that I continue to post over the weekend b/c I know this is the time you struggle. Based upon Thursday's post you are going to dinner tonight. Not convinced that is still going to happen for you.

I'm prepared for an entire snowed in weekend. Nancy did inform me yesterday that she bought corn dog nuggets for me and Jeff for our snowed in/race weekend. I'll have to use them as flex points.

Friday:
Drank over 64 oz. of water
Ate 32 of 28 points (3 exercise points and 1 flex point). Friday night is pizza night and the one remaining crust I had is high point. I'm going to have to go back to the faithful crust mix and not the pre-made crusts. Even though I do like the pre-made crusts much better. Just not 2 times the points better.
Walked 2.25 miles on the treadmill. Decreased my time from Thursday a little. Just enjoying a walk at a consistent pace and not necessarily changing it up all the time. Trying a few different ideas to avoid boredom.

How's you?

No comments: