Monday, March 24, 2008

Weekend update

I wouldn't count a sugar free jello as any type of treat. It's less calories than gum. Glad to hear that you were able to pack your lunch today and it worked out for you.

Well my weekend was okay. My Mom recognized the high amount of starchy foods for Easter. It was worse that what I told you on the phone. No corn, cheesy limas instead PLUS she whips out homemade macaroni and cheese. COME ON- give me a break!

Then I managed to fall down a stair at my brother's house and land right on my bad knee so now I'm limping along and my knee is killing me. My tolerance level plummeted after that.

I drank all my water on each day and managed to watch what I ate. No exercise and tomorrow will be challenging with the knee but I need to try something.

Not looking forward to Wednesday morning. I hate temptations and the ability to feel out of control.

No comments: