Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday

Why are you so nervous about Wednesday morning? You were so confident on Monday and your behavior haven't changed since then so you will be just fine. Keep in mind that you may not see big numbers but you won't gain anything.

Today was the last day for my weekly goals and I made them all. I'm up to $60.00 already. It's amazing to what the money just add up. I need to actually put it away though-that's the next task. Hoping to have some extra from this week's pay to switch over to savings so I know I have the money. Might as well earn some interest where I can.

Water: Over 64 oz.
Food: 26 of 28 points
Exercise: 40 minutes, 2.5 miles on treadmill I actually ran for .15 miles. I know it's small but it's a step.

Here's to a good Wednesday weigh in.

No comments: