Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wednesday

Well you saw positive results at your weigh in today so that shows that you are doing something right. I know you want to stop counting points but even WW has a plan for the maintenance stage-remember I just asked you abou it. You are within the range you want to stay therefore you should allow yourself some flexibility to enjoy things.

Points values for pizza depend on the type of pizza and the toppings. I average about 7-8 points a slice for 1 topping. Where will you get it from? I usually check out some other places on Dotties then adjust as necessary.

As you know, I was very happy with my weigh in today. Total loss is 12 lbs. which is a fair start. My goals for the upcoming week are as follows:
1) Water: Drink 64 oz. daily
2) Food: Stay within points including flex points- some will be hard to calculate on Easter but I'm going to stick to the same plan as last weekend. I plan to take my own food for the remaining meals while at home.
3) Exercise: 4 days

Today:
Water: Drank over 64 oz.
Food: 30 of 28 points, 2 exercise points
Exercise: 35 minutes, 2.25 miles ran for .15 again

KS

No comments: