Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Update on goals

1. Working out!At least 4 times (bosu tonight, boot camp on Wed & Thurs and walk or run one other time)
Monday - Walked with Krista two times at work (15 min each time) earned one exercise point. Did BOSU last night at the gym - it kicked my butt - I woke up in th emiddle of the night and could hardly walk to the bathroom because by ankles were stiff from the work out.


2. Eating: Stay within points, using flex and exercise points as needed.
Monday - ate 25 out of 25 points (consider 5 flex points)


3. WaterDrink my 64 oz everyday
Monday - I measured my water and I drank about 90 oz. I know this is way too much, but I don't know what to do about it. When I'm hungry I use it to control my hunger - when I work out I sweat tons and drink tons. Maybe this is why I cannot go without peeing for more than an hour!!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Who will this go to? I have commented. Does this work?

Krista said...

At least 4 of your 5 flex points should be counted as exercise points-not flex points. Is that what you meant? You need to use your exercise points first especially as hard as you work out.